Meet Me

Hey everyone! I want to tell you about my story. I am am a police detective for the city of Baltimore, and I have had to deal with anger management issues that came from my job. Being police is very stressful, and I honestly did not handle the pressure well. Last year, I lost my temper, and hit a child in the face with my service weapon. The child was ultimately blinded in one eye because of my actions. I know what you are thinking: “This guy is awful, why would I read his book?”. Well since this incident, I have been working with a therapist to work through my anger management issues. Although this is a work in progress, I am now a much better person for this. I am in control of my anger, and I am in a place now where I can handle the stress of my job, and enjoy it once again.

If you are interested in learning more about my experience, and how I overcame my anger at work, check out my book Anger Management in the Workplace. This book will help you learn from my mistakes, and offer tips and tricks to help you also overcome your anger management issues.

Prez- Book 1 Prez- Book Cover 2